Need a “Pep Talk”?
I came across this video posted by SoulPancake (Rainn Wilson) and love it! Some important take-aways:
1. Don’t be boring. Boring is easy, everybody can be boring.
2. If life is a game, aren’t we all on the same team?
3. Take the path that leads to awesome, not the road most traveled. (Even if it leaves you saying, “Not cool, Robert Frost!”)
4. What if MJ had quit? There would be no Space Jam. What will be your Space Jam? Don’t stop believing.
5. We got work to do…are we gonna cry about it or we gonna dance about it?
“CREATE SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE THE WORLD AWESOME.” ~ Kid President
Posted on 5 February 2013, in Digital Citizenship, Videos and tagged Awesomeness, Boring, Dwight Schrute, encouragement, Journey, Kid President, Life, Michael Jordan, pep talk, Rainn Wilson, Robert Frost, Space Jam, The Office. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.